My husband and I are going to SA for 21 days in December/January. We will flight to Johannesburg.
We are doing Kruger park and Cape Town for sure, but we want to add one more country in our itinerary, any suggestions are welcome!!!
I was thinking about doing 3 days in Sabi Sans, then flying to Namibia and rent a car to selfdrive. Stay in Namibia for 7 days and then go to CT. 10 days in CT/ garden route, and then fly to Jbr to catch the flight back home.
Which would be a good place to spend new year's eve? We are in our 30's and really like off the circuit kind of trips.
Thanks!! any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Insta!!ations Err0r Tec*h AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.