My fiance and I will be traveling to Mauritius in September as part of our honeymoon and we are concerned about the recent Chikungunya fever outbreak.
It seems as if it was brought on by the heavy rains in January and I am wondering if this will be a problem at all in September?
Should we cancel that portion of our trip? Is there a chance that there will still be an outbreak in September?
We have travel insurance, but if we are going to cancel that portion of our trip I would like to do so ASAP so I can book something else instead!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1800~570:1233 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt??
- 3 Hangout spots in Dubai
- 4 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 5 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 6 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 7 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 8 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 9 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 10 electric devices
- 11 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 14 sahara desert
- 15 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 16 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 17 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 18 Private driver in Morocco
- 19 Private tours in Morocco
- 20 Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 22 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 23 Kilimanjaro
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Zanzibar Anyone?
Should we not go to Mauritius because of Chikungunya fever outbreak?