My fiance and I will be traveling to Mauritius in September as part of our honeymoon and we are concerned about the recent Chikungunya fever outbreak.
It seems as if it was brought on by the heavy rains in January and I am wondering if this will be a problem at all in September?
Should we cancel that portion of our trip? Is there a chance that there will still be an outbreak in September?
We have travel insurance, but if we are going to cancel that portion of our trip I would like to do so ASAP so I can book something else instead!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact EPSON Tec*h care!
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Safari is set!
- 6 Car Rental in Morocco
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
Should we not go to Mauritius because of Chikungunya fever outbreak?