I am taking another trip at the end of the year to Morocco for a 2 week period. I plan to source metalwork (i.e. lanterns, lamps, wall sconces, sculptures etc) from various street suppliers in Fes to ship back to Australia. These items will range from mid to large in size (large being about 1m high).
I am in the very early stages of planning and am seeking any information members could provide me in relation to the following:
• Best way to ship and a guess on pricing – shipping container, FedEx, general post.
• Location to ship from, directly from Morocco, or drive to UK/Spain/Gibraltar.
• Tax and duties payable on transport.
• Reputable contacts for shipping.
• Customs requirements.
Any assistance, information or pointers in the right direction that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 शिकार XEROX PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT XEROX Techh care S/P
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Safari is set!
- 6 Car Rental in Morocco
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18