Would like to ask a couple of questions to help with my upcoming trip to Tanzania
1st we'll be staying at Bilila lodge in Serengetti and Breezes in Zanzibar
Wondering if anyone can help with how women dress for dinner in these 2 places...day dress I'm pretty clear on.
Also wondering if anyone has stayed in either of these resorts and can give me a heads up re: experience of these
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVAST $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVAST Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Tourism ideas
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator