Hopefully these concessions will not be released back into the hands of hunting operators but will rather go to photo safari operators.
I'll tell you...when I came across a hunting hide not far from Robin Pope Safaris Tena Tena camp (about a mile outside the park), I really wanted to ask my guide to take me to it so I could burn it to the ground. Common sense, however, prevailed. So whenever a hunting concession is lost it is a very good thing.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL &EMAIL 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact Now by AOL
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Looking for the affordable high quality accommodation while you travel?
- 4 Qatar to Iran
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 7 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 8 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 9 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 10 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 11 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 12 electric devices
- 13 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 14 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 15 Victoria Falls
- 16 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 17 sahara desert
- 18 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 19 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 20 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 21 Private driver in Morocco
- 22 Private tours in Morocco
- 23 Morocco Expert Tours
- 24 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 25 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha