my boyfriend (28 y.) and I (25 y.), we want to do a Safari (Tanzania) in August 2013, but we don't want to do such a typical tourist-safari as we can find in catalogues.
Here are some basic data:
- time: August
- we want a safari-feeling (watching many different animals) out of the main tourist-routes
- Serengeti-NP was our first choice
- accommodation: should be clean (we don't need any luxury, camping is of interest)
- budget: max. 3000-4000 $ (incl. flight from and back to Germany and accommodation), lower prices are welcome.
Here some questions:
1. Does the Serengeti-NP makes sense in this context and if yes, in which region we should stay?
2. Which one should be our departure airport?
3. Do you have any tips for the accommodation and safari-tour?
4. Is the budget down-to-earth?
5. How long should we stay in the NP, if we want to watch many animals?
I hope, I didn't forget anything.
Thanks for help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/sans-age-cream-uk/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Safari is set!
- 6 Car Rental in Morocco
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18