I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL. By ☎Setup*
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 5 Safety in Johannesburg
- 6 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 7 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 8 Qatar to Iran
- 9 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 10 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 11 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 12 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 13 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 14 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 15 electric devices
- 16 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 17 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 18 Victoria Falls
- 19 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 20 sahara desert
- 21 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 22 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 23 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 24 Private driver in Morocco
- 25 Private tours in Morocco