Please, help me with this question:
If my husband and I drive in South Africa through the Green Route, do we need to rent a SUV or 4x4 (4WD?) or is it ok to drive a car from the rental company category compact or economic?
Is it a safe road? Or would be be better off taking a tour?
To take a tour it would need to be a really bad road, because we love the freedom that it gives you to go on your own and only take tours for half a day when arriving to a new big city or special places.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 Jordan: Choose tour company carefully
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator