Prices in Rabat
We rented apartment with 3 bathrooms and a kitchen for $ 50 a night.
Almost all we prepared ourselves. On the day a man came 5-7 euros excluding alcohol.
Drink the local wine in the store from 4-5 euros, about 10 strong euro. Alcohol is only sold in a supermarket - Kafur.
Bus 4 dirham. Taxis average 20-30 dirhams. If you stop private owners can name the price of 100 dirhams, perhaps 50 storguetes.
Conclusions about Rabat
Rabat is certainly not a resort town, but the city is like. Clean green city, has its attractions including the Medina, which we did not attend because of what I had seen in the medina of Fez and we were watching the Medina in Marrakech. Back in Rabat, we came across friendly people.
Video tour of Rabat
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Aol 1800 681 7208 password reset contact aol techh supportt care
- 2 Safari is set!
- 3 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 4 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 5 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 7 Safety in Johannesburg
- 8 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 9 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 10 Qatar to Iran
- 11 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 12 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 13 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 14 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 15 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 16 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 17 electric devices
- 18 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 19 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 22 sahara desert
- 23 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 24 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 25 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
Prices in Rabat