I am planning a safari for my family (2 adults and 2 kids..10 & 8) to Kenya in December. I heard really good reviews for Gamewatchers through this website and am working with them. Based on what I'd like to do they gave me the following itiniery. Would really appreciate your feedback. As a family we don't like to rush things to much and nor do we want to move too much from one place to another. Schedule wise this sounds perfect for us but I'm really worried about the price. I've been quoted $6350 per adult and $3800 per child without airfare which is 20 grand. We are using miles for our tickets but taxes thro Lhr are setting us back almost$2000. Is this really worth it...?
Day 1: reach Nairobi late in the night and GW rep picks us up and takes us to Machushle house.
Day 2: Nairobi
Day:3 drive to Amboseli NP and stay in Porini camp for 2 nights
Day 5: fly to Porini rhino camp and stay 2 nights
Day 7: fly to Porini lion camp and stay 4 nights
Day.11 drive to intrepids Mara and stay for 2 nights. Late check out and fly directly to Nairobi for flight back to Los Angeles.
Are we spending way too much time in the Mara, will be bored out of our minds. Please....I have till Friday to decide, PLEASE HELP!!!!
Day5: fly to Porini Rhino camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AIM 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AIM Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 3 6 day rough itinerary
- 4 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 7 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 8 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 9 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 10 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 11 South Africa in March
- 12 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 13 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 14 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 15 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 16 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 17 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 18 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 19 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 20 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 21 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 22 help me to visit Morocco
- 23 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 24 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 25 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts