We are planning a mobile camping safari in Tanzania for november 2011, and would really appreciate some feedback on our proposed itinerary. Are we doing this the right way starting with Serengeti or should we do it some other way around?
Hiking in the Ngorongoro, has anybody tried that, what was your experience? Our aim with it is to get out of the car and really just enjoy beeing out on our own and see, smell and feel nature. We also have a day with the Hadzabe at Lake Eyasi which I have read quite a lot about, still a bit uncertain if this is right.
Our itinerary is:
>> dag 1: Serengeti (Seronera)
>> dag 2: Serengeti (Seronera)
>> dag 3: Serengeti (Lobo)
>> dag 4: Serengeti (Lobo)
>> dag 5: Serengeti (Ngorongoro)
>> dag 6: Ngorongoro-kratern
>> dag 7: Ngorongoro (Walking, Empakaai-crater, Olmoti-crater)
>> dag 8: Ngorongoro (Ilimisigiyo trail)
>> dag 9: Lake Eyasi ( visit Hadzabe)
>> dag 10: Tarangire
>> dag 11: Tarangire
The day before and after we will stay at Pamoja Expeditions Lodge in Arusha. Our operator is dahlsafaris, a small owner run safari company with a swedish owner living in Tanzania.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.