I just ran across Lemuria Resort when perusing my Relais & Chateaux guide. Any recent input on this place? My dear friend and mentor started a terrific bookstore, also named Lemuria, about 25 years ago and I'd like to be able to recommend it to him if it's up to snuff. thanks for the input...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18oo : 681 : 72o8 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator