Our trip is booked from Dec 23-29th. (Cairo, Nile Cruise etc). We planned this trip in early November and were so eagerly awaiting. But the fresh violence in Cairo and the world attention it seems to be drawing is causing concern. Is it safe to travel? The travel agent seems to think its fine. But I want input from people who have been there recently or planning to travel in late december.
PLease advice!!! We are travelling with 2 kids.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Comcast 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 https://tubemate.zone/jarkatey-harpi-sidhu-mp3-song-download/
- 3 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 4 6 day rough itinerary
- 5 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 6 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 7 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 8 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 9 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 10 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 11 South Africa in March
- 12 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 13 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 14 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 15 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 16 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 17 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 18 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 19 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 20 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 21 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 22 help me to visit Morocco
- 23 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 24 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 25 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
Need travel advice to Egypt in view of fresh violence post elections!!!!