Going last minute to South Africa in December. Of course having trouble with availability for safari on the dates I want. Decided to check on Bots where I have never been and there is availability at the following camps:
And Beyond's Xudum
Wilderness' Abu Camp
Reviews on TA are mixed at best for all camps. People love and people don't like, so it's confusing. Abundant game is important, though I'm aware of the major differences in relation to Sabi Sand, comfortable environment and great food, and fun for my kids who have done numerous safaris in SA, Kenya and Tanzania.
Thoughts? I have to tell them quick and in a hurry.
By the way, I'm leaning towards Stanley's. Not the most luxurious but TA folks have decent things to say about the game.
But want to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVAST @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVAST @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 4 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 5 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 6 Safety in Johannesburg
- 7 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 8 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 9 Qatar to Iran
- 10 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 11 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 12 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 13 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 14 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 15 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 16 electric devices
- 17 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 18 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 19 Victoria Falls
- 20 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 21 sahara desert
- 22 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 23 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 24 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 25 Private driver in Morocco