My wife and I are planning our first trip to Israel and were wondering what tour company(ies) you would tour companies you would and any specifics you may want to add. Below is some information to assist you in your recommendations to us. Thank you in advance.
Age: Early to mid 50's.
Religion: Reform Jewish. Prefer a Jewish focused tour, but also interested in historical sites of other religions (e.g., Dome of the Rock).
Length of Trip: 14-16 days.
Date of Trip: Mid May 2014.
Size of Tour Group: Would prefer a Group no larger than 20 if possible. We ruled out private tour guides.
Type of Trip: It appears that most of these tour companies have similar itineraries...I may be wrong.
Type of Tour: Adult Tour...not too much running around after all it is a vacation, not track. We are into History (War), Museums, Architecture, Beaches, Good Food, People. Love meeting new people from different backgrounds.
Thank you in advance. Todd
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888~482:7208 Installation CONTACT HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 4 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 5 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 6 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 7 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 8 electric devices
- 9 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 13 sahara desert
- 14 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 15 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 16 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 17 Private driver in Morocco
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 21 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 22 Kilimanjaro
- 23 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 24 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 25 help me to visit Morocco