We have free flights into Namibia but very limited time. We are planning a self-driving tour with the following itinerary:
2 Nights Windhoek: 1 night each for arrival and departure.
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
3 Night Skeleton Coast Fly-in (if possible)
There will not be time or driving patience for a trip to Etosha and we have already done safaris. So what would be the best routing for our car travels. If we are trying to keep the costs at a reasonable level, what are some lodging suggestions that don't break the bank. Right now for Soussvlei, we are considering Kulala Desert Lodge or Wolwedans. Info on either -- location, what they include, guides, etc. Also looking at Secret Garden or Strand for Swakopmund and Olive Grove Guest House in Windhoek -- location and quality for these???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 [email protected]: AOL Password Reset CONTACTx ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 5 Safety in Johannesburg
- 6 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 7 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 8 Qatar to Iran
- 9 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 10 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 11 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 12 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 13 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 14 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 15 electric devices
- 16 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 17 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 18 Victoria Falls
- 19 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 20 sahara desert
- 21 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 22 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 23 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 24 Private driver in Morocco
- 25 Private tours in Morocco