Met an Armenian that argued Mt Ararat is in Armenia...though I thought it was in Turkey. Somewhat dissentment (ie Turkey vs Armenia)...has anyone seen Noah's ark...?
Or it a myth?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Hangout spots in Dubai
- 3 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 4 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 5 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 6 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 7 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 8 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 9 electric devices
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 13 sahara desert
- 14 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 15 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 16 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 17 Private driver in Morocco
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 21 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 22 Kilimanjaro
- 23 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 24 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 25 help me to visit Morocco