We are couple and we are interested to do a trip by trekking Mount Usambara and safari trip. We are not interested with Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru but we want to visit another places.
Some of my friends recommended this company called Enosa expeditions because on January they did Mount Kilimanjaro trekking and Safari with them and they said it is good company and they have good services.
I visited their website and i saw that they are also organising trips to Usambara mountains, and we tried to send an email to them and they gave us reasonable price compared to other companies. But before we make any decision please is there anyone who did Mount Usambara trekking with them before and how was the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/essential-trim-gc-reviews/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Qatar to Iran
- 7 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 10 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 11 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 12 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 13 electric devices
- 14 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 15 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 16 Victoria Falls
- 17 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 18 sahara desert
- 19 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 20 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 21 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 22 Private driver in Morocco
- 23 Private tours in Morocco
- 24 Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018