My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Qatar to Iran
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 8 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 9 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 10 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 11 electric devices
- 12 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 13 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 16 sahara desert
- 17 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 18 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 19 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 20 Private driver in Morocco
- 21 Private tours in Morocco
- 22 Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 24 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 25 Kilimanjaro