Considering about three weeks in Morocco. Was in Tangiers briefly many years ago. Have traveled elsewhere extensively, so I'm not "afraid" of going on my own, but as a woman alone, I prefer some kind of driver-car situation, even if it's city-by-city. Possibly a very small and short tour group for something specialized. A "make your own" would be great.
I speak French well, if it matters.
Given that I'm arriving mid-March I was thinking it would be better to start toward the south and move north?
Also interested in a "spend a night in a tent in the desert" kind of thing -- looking for something a more authentic than luxurious.
Would also like suggestions on authentic people/village/culture kind of thing -- I can only do so many temples or other buildings -- no belly dancing either -- but a home-stay, or tiny village somewhere, that I would enjoy.
And, of course shopping and food tips!
Looking for mid-level budget in general, tho willing to spring for a night or two that's wonderful, but not just for a fancy hotel that could be anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Jordan: Choose tour company carefully
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.