I am taking my 19 year old son to Casablanca and Marrakesh for about 1 week. We fly into Casablanca. I'm thinking we will train from Casablanca to Marrakesh, spend a few days there and finish up back in Casablanca and fly home from there. Does anyone have a very simplistic itinerary, suggested places to stay, etc. they could share? Thank you, Michel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 3 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 4 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 5 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 electric devices
- 8 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 9 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 12 sahara desert
- 13 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 14 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 15 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 16 Private driver in Morocco
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Morocco Expert Tours
- 19 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 20 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 21 Kilimanjaro
- 22 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 23 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 24 help me to visit Morocco
- 25 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...