I thought I would put up this post as I just heard a tour operator on the radio who brings in groups from Canada and has had 4 groups cancel because of the mine strikes and violence that has occurred in South Africa.
Rest assured this is no reason to cancel your trip to South Africa as these are very isolated incidents which do not happen in the Sabi Sands or Cape Town or any other tourist spot. Trust the media to over play it as usual to sell their newspapers and TV coverage. At this moment I have a number of groups on safari and all is well.
I would love to hear your feedback.
Yours on Safari
Owner of Taga Safaris Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 6 Safari is set!
- 7 Car Rental in Morocco
- 8 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 9 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 11 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 12 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 13 Qatar to Iran
- 14 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 15 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 16 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 17 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 18 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 19 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 20 electric devices
- 21 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 24 sahara desert
- 25 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?