I would like to ask you for tips in regards what tour operator to use when travelling to Madagascar and what countries I can visit on my way there? I have read that it is best to travel via Paris and fly to Mauritius and from there continue travelling to Madagascar? This way I can visit both countries. Or does anybody have other tips what countries to visit on my way there?
Also, are you aware of any tour operator which is run locally in Madagascar? I have looked at UK Explorer etc but I think I would prefer a private tour. So far I have found http://www.madagascarwildlifetours.com/ - does anybody have any experience with them? And does anybody have any tips about places in Madagascar other than promoted by the 'typical' travel agencies? So far, I have decided to go the capital, visit several parks to see lemurs, go canoeing and visit several beaches. I would, however, also like to see more of the culture - such as visiting local villages - does anybody have any tips where to go please to get the real experience?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Safety in Johannesburg
- 4 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 5 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 6 Safari is set!
- 7 Car Rental in Morocco
- 8 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 9 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 11 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 12 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 13 Qatar to Iran
- 14 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 15 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 16 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 17 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 18 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 19 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 20 electric devices
- 21 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 24 sahara desert
- 25 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?