I am planning my honeymoon and my fiance and I really want to do something neither of us have ever done before...
We would really love to try a safari, but because it is our honeymoon, we would really like to try one of those amazing game lodges I have seen in magazines...
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask as it seems most posts are from people wanting the absolute opposite of this! But if anyone has any experience of any really wonderful lodges that combine great accomodation (be it villas/suites/tents etc) with great wildlife watching - I would be really grateful!
This is my first enquiry so sorry for being vague...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Neuro booster will increase the neurotransmitters
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 4 Safari is set!
- 5 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 7 Safety in Johannesburg
- 8 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 9 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 10 Qatar to Iran
- 11 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 12 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 13 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 14 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 15 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 16 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 17 electric devices
- 18 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 19 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 22 sahara desert
- 23 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 24 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 25 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?