Leave Tonga at 18.30h AT THE LATEST! INSIST on it! Let them get you a taxi IF they are going to schedule the departure for 20.00hrs as they did when we were there. When we arrived at the falls the rainbow was GONE! We could just watch great pictures a guy took 1 hour before we arrived!
So better leave early and pay 10US$ for that early taxi ride and use their return car instead of missing it!
Don't listen to them IF they tell you 20.00 or even 19.30h will be sufficient. It's BS!
They even left behind a dutch couple which also planned the trip around the rainbow simply the car was FULL.
So better be aware of all what COULD happen!
It interfered with their dinner time and therefore we left much toooooo late.
You have planned the safari around that Lunar Rainbow and it would be more than just a pity IF you miss it!
Your safari sounds great but only 2 nights/camp would be too little for me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/laveaderm-cream/
- 2 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 5 6 day rough itinerary
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 8 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 9 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 10 South Africa in March
- 11 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 12 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 15 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 16 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 17 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 18 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 21 help me to visit Morocco
- 22 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 23 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 24 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 25 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time