I need some help. My wife and I piggyback last week on a good airline deal to Africa. We always planned to go this year but we couldn't figure out a good time.
Either way, we are going for 11 days in Late Aug/early Sep, which looks like is not enough but we'll have to hustle through it.
Our plan is to arrive in J'Burg and spend:
J'Burg (1 night)
V.Falls (2 nights)
Kruger (4 nights)
Capetown (5 nights)
my biggest question is regarding the J'Burg / Kruger area I have seen some people say is easier to just go with some tours others to drive (is it safe?). And then what are recommendations for lodges to stay since we are booking late I'm obviously scared we may get scraps. We have a medium size budget.
If you have any other advice, we will appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 4 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 5 Safety in Johannesburg
- 6 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 7 Safari is set!
- 8 Car Rental in Morocco
- 9 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 10 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 11 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 12 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 13 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 14 Qatar to Iran
- 15 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 16 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 17 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 18 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 19 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 20 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 21 electric devices
- 22 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 23 Victoria Falls
- 24 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 25 sahara desert