With my husband we just booked tickets to Nairobi. We'll be landing there late evening on Fri (18 Nov 2005) and departing on Sun (27 Nov 2005) just before midnight. We have to organize our trip for 9 days. We would like to go on a safari to Masai Mara(3)+Lake Nakuru(1) in Kenya and later travel trough the border to Tanzania(1) in order to visit the Ngorongoro Crater(2) and relax on Zanzibar(2). We need helpful information on tour agencies organizing safaris to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru starting on Saturdays and tips on visiting the Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar. We're also seeking info on land transport from Nairobi to Arusha and flights Arusha/(Kilimanjaro)-Zanzibar and later Zanzibar-Nairobi. Please advice and share your comments on our itinerary. /Maria
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Brother Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.