I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations of places for safari in Kenya for April, which I know can be rainy. I saw the weather chart that still lists Mara as "good" and a couple other places as "good" or "fair" but I understand Tsavo is closed. Anyone have experience to know how accurate that assessment is, or first hand experience? I searched, but couldn't find threads addressing this particular issue, so any input is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery Contact 1888~482 3831 YahooTec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator