We are so excited to start planning our trip back to Africa this summer. We are thinking of going to Ethiopia and and have the name of a guide that is highly recommended. If anyone has any suggestions though,we would love to hear them.
Additionally we are thinking of going to Kenya as the location makes it seem quite doable and we would like to see some big game. Any thoughts as to whether we fly to Addis first and then to Nairobi or how to make the transport? We are planning to go in August perhaps we will be able to see the migration! and we will have 16 days on the ground -wish we could have more! We really want to see the tribes in Ethiopia and some of the historic north-not sure what will need to be cut as we were at first thinking only to go to Ethiopia!
All advice is welcome. PS we are flying from New York
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800: 681: 7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.