just back home a few hours ago. i will be back with a full trip report and pics soon but just wanted to let everyone know we're back and to alleviate any doubts about visiting zimbabwe.
Makololo is amazing. the view from camp is right on par with mombo's in terms of game. we saw close to 20 different species of mammals from the camp alone at makololo including a pack of 8 wild dogs, herds of roan and sable antelope!!!
this is just a teaser but without question Zimbabwe is the best deal going for awesome wildlife. we paid less than $200/pppn and we had the entire camp to ourselves. are you kidding me? i'll be back.
i dont want to downplay mombo, bc the game their is unparalleled (as u will soon hear about and see), but i really want to push zim bc the people are extremely nice, the scenery and wildlife top notch and the guides as well.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 3 Hangout spots in Dubai
- 4 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 5 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 6 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 7 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 8 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 9 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 10 electric devices
- 11 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 14 sahara desert
- 15 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 16 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 17 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 18 Private driver in Morocco
- 19 Private tours in Morocco
- 20 Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 22 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 23 Kilimanjaro
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Zanzibar Anyone?