We are looking for advice on the following:
(1) We will be hiking in Wadi Mujib one day, and then the next day we are going to explore Jerash. We thought we might try to stay the evening in between these two days near Jerash, perhaps at the Olive Branch Resort. We are not interested in staying in Amman because with our rental car, we don't want to try to attempt city traffic. Are there other towns aside from Madaba that are easy to get to by car and inexpensive that you might suggest, preferably closer to Jerash than Wadi Mujib?
(2) We sent an e-mail message to [email protected] to try to set up reservations to participate in a Wadi Mujib hike (the Malaqi trail) on a Friday in October. We have not heard back from them yet confirming whether we can participate in the tour. Do you know what time the tour starts? Is the duration really 9 hours like the RSCN site says, or is it shorter? Will the tour be over in time for us to drive to Jerash in the daylight? Can you arrange payment ahead of time with RSCN by credit card, or do you pay cash on site?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MS OUTLOOK @ I8OO*68I*72O8 installation CONTACT MS OUTLOOKTec*h YES!
- 2 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 3 6 day rough itinerary
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 7 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 8 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 9 South Africa in March
- 10 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 11 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 14 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 15 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 16 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 17 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 20 help me to visit Morocco
- 21 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 22 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 23 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 24 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 25 Morocco road condition