My husband and I have will be visiting Cape Town. We check out on a Tuesday. I'm looking for some advice on our next destinations. We have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday available. We need to be back in Cape Town anytime on Friday because we have a Saturday morning flight.
My thought was to leave CT and drive to Hermanus. We could spend the day there, enjoy the town, and try to spot a whale. I originally wanted to leave there and drive on the N2 to Kynsna, but that seems to be pretty far. Now I'm contemplating stopping Wednesday night in Mossel Bay and Thursday night in Oudtshorn. Then we would drive back to CT on the N1. We don't need to do any touristy things - we just want to view the scenery, walk around quaint towns, and take photos. If there is time to do a hike or a tour, that's fine but not necessary.
Do you think this is too ambitious? Do you have any suggestions? Someone suggested not going past Hermanus but enjoying the wine country instead. I was planning to visit some of the vineyards close to CT. We aren't avid wine drinkers so more vineyards may be too much - unless there's something special.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47 9
- 2 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 3 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Qatar to Iran
- 7 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 10 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 11 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 12 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 13 electric devices
- 14 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 15 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 16 Victoria Falls
- 17 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 18 sahara desert
- 19 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 20 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 21 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 22 Private driver in Morocco
- 23 Private tours in Morocco
- 24 Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018