I'm going to Tel Aviv for work and have a free Friday and Saturday at the end, right before Christmas (December 22nd and 23rd).
I'm not really interested in nature. I'm interested in exploring culture, current events, art, and design.
I have been before to the main sites in Israel on a fast-paced tour a few years ago (Tel Aviv, jaffa, dead sea, masada, jerusalem, haifa, golan heights)
I have been thinking of either:
a) flying down to Eilat Thursday night and doing a day group tour of Petra in Jordan on Friday, checking out Eilat Saturday morning, flying back to Tel Aviv Saturday afternoon.
b) Spending Friday around Tel Aviv and going to Jerusalem on Saturday for a "Best of the west bank" or Banksy art tour
c) Going somewhere else in Israel. I've heard Haifa has an interesting event for holidays? Nazareth?
Note that I'll be traveling alone, and I want to be back in Tel Aviv by 8pm on Saturday to catch my 11:30pm flight home.
Recommendations? Especially keeping in mind the time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 संपर्क SKYPE EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset SKYPE Tec*h care
- 2 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours
Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice