I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Alerts Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~279 O246
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.