Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 शिकार ICLOUD $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*hh
- 3 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 4 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 5 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 6 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 7 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 8 electric devices
- 9 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 13 sahara desert
- 14 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 15 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 16 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 17 Private driver in Morocco
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 21 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 22 Kilimanjaro
- 23 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 24 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 25 help me to visit Morocco
Hi to all!