I have suddenly been beseiged by an overwhelming desire to go to Iran. This started formulating a few weeks ago, and after recieving Newsweek with Iran on the cover and the next day seeing the NBC program on Iran, followed by Rick Steves (!!!) in Iran on PBS the following evening-it just seems like it's meant to be. However, my vacation time is at the end of July, and I know that is not the best time to go. For those of you who have been, can you recommend a tour company? Is just over a month enough time to arrange visas? Is there any compelling reason NOT to go in July? I may be able to delay until next spring but I hate to do that. Richard Kapuscinski's Shah of Shahs just arrived in the mail from Amazon and I can't wait to go home and read it.
If not Iran in July-where else would you recommend for two moderately adventurous types? We are also considering Japan.....
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 5 Safety in Johannesburg
- 6 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 7 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 8 Qatar to Iran
- 9 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 10 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 11 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 12 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 13 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 14 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 15 electric devices
- 16 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 17 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 18 Victoria Falls
- 19 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 20 sahara desert
- 21 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 22 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 23 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 24 Private driver in Morocco
- 25 Private tours in Morocco