Will be traveling from the US to Egypt in April of 2009 and was curious about the two items in the message title.
1. Immunizations: It appears that only travelers coming from a yellow fever infected country need records for this immunization. Are there others that I am not finding info on that should be required?
2. Can visas be obtained upon arrival at the Cairo airport? Moreover, if so, cost?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Qatar to Iran
- 2 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 3 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 4 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 5 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 6 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 7 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 8 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 9 electric devices
- 10 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 11 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 14 sahara desert
- 15 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 16 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 17 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 18 Private driver in Morocco
- 19 Private tours in Morocco
- 20 Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 22 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 23 Kilimanjaro
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Zanzibar Anyone?