I’m working my plans for visiting Israel, and I wonder how cheap/expensive it gets for backpacker style.
I’m not talking for the absolute minimum record, basically for an average low budget-conscious way
(Sleeping in dorms/ simple rooms, eating at simple restaurants and some street food, travelling by public buses, etc)
Guidebooks set the low budget cost at US$ 20-40 (pppd), or NIS 80-150, is this really easy around the country?
I read other posts, that Israel is not really a backpacker destination. Hmmm…
Costs can vary for each traveller of course, but what should I expect as a rough idea?
Also: can you really enjoy some good sightseeing in low budget level, or need packages somewhere?
Many thanks- happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact CANON Techh BABA.
- 2 Looking for the affordable high quality accommodation while you travel?
- 3 Qatar to Iran
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 8 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 9 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 10 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 11 electric devices
- 12 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 13 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 16 sahara desert
- 17 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 18 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 19 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 20 Private driver in Morocco
- 21 Private tours in Morocco
- 22 Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 24 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 25 Kilimanjaro