The Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs closed today and the hotel staff seemed none the wiser as to if/when it will re-open. A new Ibis is being constructed on the other side of the railway station but is a long way from being finished. Directly across from the station is Al Walid Hotel, which opened in 2013 and offers a similar standard of accommodation to the Ibis. The rooms are perfectly adequate for an overnight stop with spacious and well-designed bathrooms and comfortable bedrooms, although the carpet flooring is already looking a trifle worn in some rooms. The cost including breakfast and fast Wi-Fi is currently 777dh for a single and 954dh for twin/double, though both of these costs can usually be discounted if you ask nicely .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Gmail @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Gmail Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 4 6 day rough itinerary
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 7 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 8 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 9 South Africa in March
- 10 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 11 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 14 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 15 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 16 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 17 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 20 help me to visit Morocco
- 21 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 22 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 23 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 24 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 25 Morocco road condition