I am considering the safari company: Prime Safaris and Tours LTD.
They are based out of Kampala. Has anyone here used them? How were they? Did the money transfer go smoothly?
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800~681 7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care 24*7 ak47baba
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 4 6 day rough itinerary
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 7 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 8 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 9 South Africa in March
- 10 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 11 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 14 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 15 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 16 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 17 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 20 help me to visit Morocco
- 21 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 22 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 23 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 24 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 25 Morocco road condition