I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 शिकार ricoh PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTricoh Tec*hh care
- 2 Must2Go service
- 3 Precautions
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 Safari is set!
- 7 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 9 Safety in Johannesburg
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 24 sahara desert
- 25 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?