I am considering visiting the Gorilla's in Rwanda. I am planning to go, as part of a work trip to Kigali, in early March. I have just found out that I'm pregnant and will be about 3 months by the time the trip comes around and I wondered if would still be manageable?I understnad that every pregnant body is different and that you can't advise from a medical perspective. But I'd just like to understand more about the trekking options and whether I would be able to opt to do an easier trek or is it completely dependant on where the Gorilla's are on the day?
Basically any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hangout spots in Dubai
- 2 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 3 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 4 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 5 South Africa in March
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 8 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 9 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 10 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 11 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 12 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 13 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 14 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 15 help me to visit Morocco
- 16 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 17 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 18 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 19 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 20 Morocco road condition
- 21 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 22 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 23 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 24 Where to visit in Wadi Rum
- 25 Tour guide/ driver cost in Cape Town for a family of 4 fir 3 to 4 days