Message: My sister and I are traveling to Ghana in Sept (1st time to Africa). We will be there about 3 wks. Want to see countryside, historical
sites, etc. but also wonder about any interesting progressive projects either
in health care or mental health, women's issues, education, etc...And of course music, dance, storytellers,theatre...any experiences, contacts or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT CANON Techh care
- 2 BELLSOUTH @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 5 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 6 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.