I'm planning a trip for My boyfriend's birthday in the end if may. It's gonna be a surprise, He doesn't know anything so i can't Ask him advices... I need your help! I've booked the flight to Nairobi And i'd like to go straight to Ngorongoro by car.
Do you know how And where we can enter in Tanzania? I wanna rent a car in Nairobi And drive by ourself. I'm wondering how much the car fee is to enter in Tanzania And how long does the trip take from Nairobi to Ngorongoro.
My plan is to go from Nairobi to Ngorongoro, Then enter the serengeti And getting out from the the north so that we can go back to Nairobi.
Any suggestions are more than welcome
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 POGO GAMES 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact POGO Tec*h care
- 2 Amarco II Nile Cruise 5 Stars Deluxe Nile Cruises
- 3 Safari is set!
- 4 Madagascar trip
- 5 Car Rental in Morocco
- 6 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Safety in Johannesburg
- 11 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 12 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 13 Qatar to Iran
- 14 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 15 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 16 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 17 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 18 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 19 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 20 electric devices
- 21 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 22 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 23 Victoria Falls
- 24 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 25 sahara desert