I am currently booked on an itinerary for October of this year that goes from Johannesburg to Tel Aviv, stopping over in Cairo. The first leg from Jo'burg to Cairo is on Egyptair, and the second leg from Cairo to TLV is on Air Sinai, which I understand to be a subsidiary airline of Egyptair.
I am not too concerned about the first leg of the flight, but I am slightly worried about the second leg. I'm worried about safety of 1) flying from Cairo to TLV generally, and 2) about flying that route on Air Sinai, at this time when there is considerable unrest in the area.
Anyone have any thoughts/advice/experiences? Most likely I'm just worrying unnecessarily, but wanted to consult you all.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact LEXMARK Techh care.
- 2 Qatar to Iran
- 3 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 4 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 5 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 6 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 7 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 8 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 9 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 10 electric devices
- 11 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 12 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 13 Victoria Falls
- 14 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 15 sahara desert
- 16 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 17 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 18 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 19 Private driver in Morocco
- 20 Private tours in Morocco
- 21 Morocco Expert Tours
- 22 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 23 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 24 Kilimanjaro
- 25 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report