I've been thinking about African adventures and though I usually consider myself an "independent traveler" I'm happy to trust the details to professionals on such a complex trip. Admittedly, it's a little overwhelming to plan, and the major questions of region and budget probably need to be answered by travelers first. But, if you had to recommend one safari company, who would it be and why?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Oklahoma State vs Kansas State
- 2 natural wonders
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 5 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum