I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 4 6 day rough itinerary
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 7 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 8 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 9 South Africa in March
- 10 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 11 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 14 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 15 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 16 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 17 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 20 help me to visit Morocco
- 21 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 22 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 23 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 24 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 25 Morocco road condition