I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/total-age-repair-uk/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Qatar to Iran
- 7 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 10 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 11 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 12 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 13 electric devices
- 14 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 15 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 16 Victoria Falls
- 17 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 18 sahara desert
- 19 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 20 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 21 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 22 Private driver in Morocco
- 23 Private tours in Morocco
- 24 Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February