Here's a link to a sort-of trip report I did shortly after our trip to Egypt in the summer of 2010. I forgot to post it here at the time, sorry, but thought I'd post it now even though a few small things have changed in Egypt over the past two years (to put it mildly). My new novel, a big chunk of which is set in Egypt, comes out today and it was interesting for me to see what parts of our trip I used and what parts I didn't. Anyway, I received an enormous amount of help from this forum when planning our trip to Egypt and just wanted to officially say thanks for that (off to Cambodia and Borneo in August!).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan: Choose tour company carefully
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.