Can anyone tell me of a good tour company to use for a trip to Egypt and Jordan? I heard Casual Cairo Detours is good but they don't do hotels or packages. Would I be better to arrange hotels and flights on my own and then book a company for the tours and Nile Cruise?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 All @Email Password Reset Contact 1888:482:3831 Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours